- January 2015, The dignity drop in centre is open…
- 2nd of March till 12th of March: Restoration Camp for Dignity
- June 2015, we have an agreement that every women that goes through our program and finishes the basic fire training will have a job with working on fire.
- July 2015, Visit to Belgium
- August 2015, Outreach to Eastern DRC, Goma and Bukavu
- April 2014, wedding in Belgium
- May, June and July 2014, Harvest school of missions take 2 with the Husband 🙂
- August 2014 till now, Michaels Childrens Village and Project Dignity are my two main focusses.
- Januari 2013, our Dignity ladies join us for street ministry, full circle ministry!
- May 2013, one of our ladies becomes a mama, little surprise is born
- 5 June 2013, First Anniversary of Dignity, a website ( http://www.irisdignity.org ) and facebook page (Dignity) are born
- June 2013, return to Belgium till July 14th.
- December 15, 2013 , married to Jacinto ‘Justice ‘ Langa
- Back to Michaels Childrens Village, South Africa till august 6th 2012.
- 5th of june 2012, started a street ministry in Nelspruit, 8 th of june, started a church in Nelspruit in a brothel.
- 9 the of October 2012, return to Michaels Childrens Village.
- November 2012, building a safe house for the ladies that come out of prostitution, our project gets a name; project Dignity. Our Dignity ladies get discipeled in the bible school and live in the safe house.
- 26th of december: leaving for South Africa
- 26th of september: Postgraduat en Médecine Tropicale et Santé Internationale Antwerp ( September 2011-December 2011)
- 23rd of July: Became a proud godmother of Mila.
- 11th of July: heading off to Belgium!
- 3rd of July: Pemba – Johannesburg! Staying for a week with the friends of White River at MCV
- 25th of May: back in Pemba! – staffmember of the hospital & member of the Hospitality Team
- 24th of February: heading off to Madagascar (plane at 10 am)
- 23rd of February: staying at Henk’s house in Jo’burg, near the airport
- 3rd of February: Staying in White River till third week of February. Then go slowly up to Antananarivo (Madagascar) to be there end of February.
- 26th of January: in Tzaneen for a break
- 3rd of January: back in Michaels Childrens Village – White River
- 31st of December: NYE – Moral Regeneration at the Mbombela Stadium in Nelspruit
- 27th of December: back in Tzaneen
- 25th of December: Christmas at White River
- 23rd of December: it’s Catherine’s birthday today!!
- 21st of December: arrived at Michaels Childrens Village – White River
- 12th of December: visiting Tzaneen with Anne & Carine – staying at a Lychees Farm
- 8th of December: Catherine arrived in Jo’burg
Catherine has arrived safely in Joburg! She’s resting a bit for the moment (had some very long days (and nights) last week), more news when she’s alive an kicking again!
- 7th of December: leaving Belgium… Zaventem – Johannesburg (South-Africa)